Things are very busy around here so let’s give a run-down on what’s happening:
- The Peregrine Omnibus series is continuing with the release of the third volume. I’ve already approved the galleys so it should be out soon!
- My Ki-Gor stories that were originally published years ago by Wild Cat Books will be re-released in a new edition by Pro Se. I’ve seen the cover and it is lovely! It’s by Mike Fyles.
- Currently about 20% into the third volume of Gravedigger. This one is set in 1939 and resolves the matter of Charity Grace’s three-year tenure as the title hero. Will she be found wanting or has she done enough to remove the burden of sin from her soul? I’m hoping that George Sellas will be back onboard for cover and interiors.
- I’m taking some old fanfiction stories of mine and rewriting them to star a new hero, Babylon. I have the interior art pieces by Steven Wilcox already and George Sellas did a nifty color piece of the hero.
- Talking to Chris Batista about doing some design work on a new female hero that will debut soon.
- Submitted a mummy story to Flinch Books for inclusion in an upcoming anthology – if it meets with their approval, you can expect to see it appear in print before too long!
Our art today is by Will Meugniot and comes from the first volume of the Gravedigger series!